Saturday, March 15, 2008

8 Years of Film

I've recently taken advantage of my friend, Matthew Geddert, and his negative scanner to make digital copies of my favorite film photos from my past eight years of film photography. Some of the best I've put on Picasa for all to see.

Most of them are centered around major travel as one might expect, but the "Woods" and "Misc" albums hold a few surprises.

You can select by album from the links below and don't be afraid to comment!

Appologies to die-hard fans of Eleanor who only bother to stop by this blog to get your baby-fix, as she wasn't really around when most of these were taken. Better luck next post!

Film Scans - Woods


Film Scans - United Kingdom


Film Scans - Germany


Film Scans - China


Film Scans - Indonesia


Film Scans - Miscellaneous

2 comments:

joshuadf said...

Your blog is worth B$10,000! Much better than my Japan scans.

Unknown said...

These are all amazing! I love it!