Eleanor and I went to the spider exhibit at the zoo. She wasn't too impressed with the actual spiders, but she loved this.
Eleanor's imagination is going wild. This animal "family" happened when she realized that the rhino didn't have a mommy and decided the baby zebra would "share." Life is seldom boring.
This picture was taken a couple of months ago, but I really like it so I posted it.
Today Eleanor and I had a conversation about things she can do when she's older. Here's part of that list she compiled:
- ride in the front seat of a car
- eat nuts
- get into the bathtub by herself
- grow a beard like a "gribbily bear" (grizzly bear)
Other fun Eleanor tidbits:
- She calls Wheat Thins "webins"
- She had her first diaper-free night this week.
- Her second diaper-free night only lasted until 1am when I changed her pj's and bedding.
- Her hands commonly talk to each other.
- Her favorite toys include Little People, her dolls, animals, and twisty ties.