Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Marsupial Baby

At lunch today Eleanor and I were having pear and ravioli. I had cut up some pear for her and left it on her tray while I went to heat up the ravioli and cut up the rest of the pear. When I came back, I saw that all the pear was gone and though, "Oh, she must have been hungry." Then I saw a pile of pear on the floor. Grr.

Then we had this misadventure with the ravoli. At one point I fished about six pieces of food out of her "pocket." Silly girl.


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing


In other news, Eleanor's one year check up is on Friday. She weighed 18 pounds and 2 ounces at her nine month appointment. How much do you think she will weigh on Friday? The person who comes closest wins a special prize.

* I just watched the video again, and for some reason when I posted it the audio and video got out of sync. Just thought I would let you know.*

8 comments:

M. Lumpkin said...

She gets the sneakiness from her mother.

-matt

Tarimisu said...

Oh, my! I am cracking up! I could watch that over and over and over again. Those babies . . . what ARE they thinking????
(by the way, this is Amy - the McNary's friend! and yours)
:o)

the fanks. said...

22 pounds and 3 ounces. only if you remove all the ravioli before weighing her, though. -joel

Viator said...

22 lbs, 7 oz.

Will we win the, um, post-pocket niblets?

Anonymous said...

27 lbs and 5 oz.
Or, are we supposed to guess Melody's weight?

The Clevelands said...

My guess is 20 lbs 8 oz. Hope she gets a great check-up!

M. Lumpkin said...

Ooh. Harsh. Anonymous people are hard to reward... or punish.

-Matt

Viator said...

ANONYMOUS said . . .

I've decided to allow Ben to accept my prize by proxy in the event that my guess wins, and to donate to Joel any punishment the bloghosts deem suitable for my stealthy cheekiness.