Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Rotten Apple

There is a good reason for lack of posts recently. Our Apple decided that it did not want to recognize it's hard drive anymore. We still have the PC, but I haven't figured out how to upload new pictures onto it. After using the Mac almost exclusively for over a year, I've forgotten a lot about Windows. We are getting the hard drive replaced today, so it shouldn't be long before we have more pictures posted.

Anyway, Eleanor, Matt and I are doing well. She has been a wonderful baby today. I'm amazed at how good she has been. We (Eleanor and I, Matt was at work) went to Arkadelphia to listen to Gracia Burnham speak at OBU's chapel service. She slept most of the way to Arkadelphia, then was awake and quiet for the chapel service. She seemed to enjoy meeting new people and liked having lunch with her Uncle Josh. Then she slept all the way home.

I am also amazed at how big Eleanor is getting. Today as I was buckling her into her carseat I accidently caught her double chin under the strap (it didn't even wake her up). We will weigh her at her two month check up next week, but I'm sure she's over ten pounds.

I will get some more picture up as soon as a) I learn how to post them using the PC, or b) we get the Apple up and running again.

No comments: