Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fashion Show

I bought Eleanor some fall/winter clothes off of craigslist today. The family selling them was from France, so there are some interesting pieces. Eleanor was trying some of them on tonight. None of the pants have adjustable waists, so I foresee alterations. Otherwise, I'm quite pleased with the purchase.

.
I picked up a copy of Winnie the Pooh at the library's book sale recently, thinking that E would enjoy it in a couple of years. Eleanor found it and has been insisting that I read it to her. This is not Disney's version with lots of pictures, this is the chapter book with one small illustration per two or three pages. She seems to follow the story and asks lots of questions. This is really exciting to me. I thought it would still be a couple more years before we started reading really fun books together.

Here's the outfit Eleanor was most excited about. She LOVES overalls, because they are like Corduroy

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

LeLe said...

Too cute! I love the original Winnie the Pooh, not Disney's version. Even though I like to say, "Oh, bother!" in a British accent like on the cartoon. Haha.

Unknown said...

Ahh I love the more grown up books..how fun! And isn't Craigslist the greatest.